30th Nov – 6th Dec, 2013
The cost of the Kinabalu Challenge is £1,499 per person. This is made up of a non-refundable booking fee of £299 and a final payment two months before the challenge of £1,200.
Included in the cost:
- All transfers from arrival at Kota Kinabalu airport
- Helicopter flight into the jungle
- Food, energy drinks, snacks and lots of water!
- All accommodation including a night in a 3* hotel on your first night and a night in a 5* hotel on the last night including dinner and breakfast
- Insurance including medical repatriation and lost or stolen goods
- All specialist equipment i.e. bike helmets, mosquito nets, life jackets, rafting helmets etc.
Not included in the cost:
- Flights to Kota Kinabalu
- Insurance for flights, expensive cameras or other electronic equipment
- Alcoholic or canned soft drinks during meals
- Personal kit
For the best flight deals we use Emerald travel; Call Lee on 020 7312 1700 ext 207
If you have any questions about the costs for this challenge please get in touch by emailing the
Kukri Events team and we will be happy to talk it through with you before you make any decisions.