The cost of the Kukri Bangkok to Singapore Cycle is £1,899 per person, this is made up of a non-refundable booking fee of £350 and a two final payments made five and two months before the challenge of £774.50 (by arrangement you can pay by monthly instalments, please ask for details)
Fundraising for Charity:
We would be delighted if you chose to fundraise for charity to help cover the costs of the trip and in return raise much needed funds for a good cause, email Kukri Events
Included in the cost:
- Transfer from Bangkok International Airport
- Support vehicle and crew throughout the challenge
- Food – breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Drink – energy drinks and lots of water!
- All accommodation
Not included in the cost:
- Evening meals
- Alcoholic drinks (apart from a Singapore Sling at the end!)
- Personal kit
If you have any questions about the costs for this challenge please give us a call we will be happy to talk it through with you before you make any decisions.