You are never on your own on a Kukri Event, sure the hard graft needs to be done by you but we will be there to encourage, feed and look after you.
Your challenge is to make sure you cover the miles on the bike each day so we will do everything we can to make the rest of the trip as relaxing and enjoyable for you.
The support crew have a wealth of experience and will have one of these huge support vehicles to provide you will every creature comfort we can along the way.
- Expedition Leader
- Medic / Physio
- Logistics support
They will be doing a multitude of tasks to ensure your trip is safe and as comfortable as possible when you are cycling 85 miles a day!
They will be:
- Preparing your breakfast, lunch and preparing snacks.
- Keeping you supplied with bottled water (you will buy some on the way as well)
- Briefing you on routes
- Giving daily safety briefs
- Handling all accommodation bookings
- Sorting out all border crossings
- Smiling non-stop for the whole 2 weeks!
On top of this the support crew will be there for you if you need to have a break, there is always the option of jumping on the truck for a rest if you need to and the physio will be helping you all stay in tip top shape.